Monday, June 09, 2008
Dodgers vs. Cubs...Eclipse Sold
Pretty fun weekend overall. First time in weeks that I haven't had to be somewhere on the weekend so took advantage but just relaxing for the most part. Bonnie and I went to the Dodgers game on Friday, had never been to Dodger stadium. It was pretty nice, older style stadium in what I thought was a cool location. It was a beautiful night for a game, the seats were in a great spot, the drinks were expensive but where are they not? Disappointed that the Cubs didn't win though. Pics to come once I figure out how. Saturday, I sold my Eclipse, she was a good car, never really gave me too much trouble, i.e. breaking down on the road. It was sad to see someone drive away with her after almost 6 years. Hopefully he can restore her to her past glory days. Anyways, now it's Monday again, 5 days left at work, still trying to find somewhere that will hire me for only 2 months. Very tiring day with half the office out on vacation. Ready to go home soon. Very excited for this weekend and a trip to San Diego to see the U.S. Open at Torrey Pines. Can't wait. Pics coming soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yea it was really sad to see the eclipse go, at least they were nice. I wouldnt have let you sell your baby of 6 years to some mean ghetto people.
um... hurry up and upload some pictures!!
This is Rom, by the way, before you freak out and wonder who the heck is commenting. I found your blog linked on Dad's so I clicked through. So the Eclipse is gone. Do you have another set of wheels? I can't imagine navigating SoCal without them! Good luck on the job thing. It sucks that they couldn't keep you until August.
Hey, just found your blog. Need pictures of the camping and the Solvang trips. Guess who?
Post a Comment