Well, I used to say I would never have a blog, but here I am. Created mainly to follow my progress through SCI-Arc over the next few years, but thought I would post before the program starts. So much has been going on in 2008 so instead of explaining everything, I'll just list some of the highlights.
March - Moved from San Jose to Los Angeles. Took a lot of getting used to and had some pretty lonely times adjusting to being away from my parents and friends who played such a huge role in the person I am today. Thank you so much to Bonnie for being there for me, finally feel like I'm getting used to life down here.
April - Started working at Exquisite Surfaces (www.xsurfaces.com) and hopefully will be here until mid-August or so.
May - A few wine tasting journeys to Santa Barbara, as well as two fun camping trips. First, in the rain Memorial Day weekend outside of Sacramento. Then also last weekend at Lake Cachuma outside of Santa Barbara. I had a blast on both trips, must plan for more camping over the summer.
Things to do - Hopefully plan some sort of road trip / golf trip to Oregon or Washington before school starts. Hmm...Third week of August seems like the perfect time for many reasons. Speaking of which, need to start golfing more again, once every two weeks isn't cutting it. Also, very much looking forward to hopefully a wine tasting weekend trip to the Santa Ynez Valley, maybe in late July, and then of course, Radiohead in August. Also, very excited to see the Dodgers vs. Cubs this Friday, never have been to Dodger Stadium and haven't seen the Cubs (Grandpa's favorite) in over 10 years. And also going to US Open at Torrey Pines next Sunday, should be amazing. Hopefully some additional excitement during the coming months as well.
So as of today, 3 months until school starts and getting very excited. I'll continue to post as often as possible.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment